NISSAN STAGEA FOR SALE £1850 ( Basically a Skyline Estate)

No not my green one but a very nice 1997 Nissan Stagea RS Four V

I have used it as runaround for about a year and am only selling as have just got a much later stagea instead.
This is a really straight car with no issues . I know as I am chairman of the UK owners club

Standrd spec is
2.5litre Single turbo RB25 engine (circa 240bhp standrad) computer controlled AWD with auto gearbox. Has overdrive in each gear and sports mode (changes up later and quicker)
Also has special snow mode - you do not get stuck in snow full stop.

In excellent rust free condition . Excellent sonic silver paintwork .
New MOT and tax and has more gadgets than you can shake a stick at.(The list is so long its boring)

Has a few mods stainless exhaust ( loud ) and sports induction
Has nice sound system with pop up 8" screen
Cat 1 alarm and remote entry.
This is the rarer dayz version which has a subtle bodykit and a few extra bits.

Drawbacks.............. only one 20-22mpg round town
Bonus points . Huge carrying capacity and handles and goes better than most sallon cars
This really is a lot of car for the money
Will post some pics soon

I only want £1850 for it and might take a runaround up to £500 in p/ex Free membership of stagea owners club thrown in

Tel 07733228733 I have a landline 02034891685 but its normally on fax so please call the mobile number or send a pm
I am on the borders of kent/surrey/SE London.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good buy mate,

How many miles? and is there any service history, not saying that you didn't look after it but know that there are some maintanance that need doing (or not) would be nice...

The first question I have jarrus is Are you interested in the car ?

I suspect not but if I am wrong my apologies , and please ring me and I will give you all the info you want .

For those that dont know about Jap imports

Japanese imports rarely have service history so there is no real way to guarantee the mieage even on late cars so I didnt put it in the ad. That doesnt mean they are all clocked.For the record it shown as 90Kish which for an auto skyline engine is nothing

You dont buy a jap import on the shown mileage you buy it on its condition.

All family cars over there are kept in top order because it is the Japanese way .
These cars are so well built they dont have the issues we get with european cars of the same age.

Finally I thought the phrase "It is a very straight car with no issues" was pretty clear especially as I am the chairman of the owners club - If this had a fault I would know.
To back this up if anybody come to look at it from a distance and my description is wrong I will refund their expenses.
But as soon as anyone serious sees the car they will buy it as long as they can afford to run it (please check the insurance cost before you veiw the car )

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back