Nissan Skyline GTR photograph

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Some cars just look so cool in their standard form. This GTR has has minor styling adjustments and is pretty much standard but looks “O SO COOL!”
More...

What do you think of this then? Is this your thing?

Some cars were just born ''cool''

People can slag them off, slate them, call them plastic coating bits of rubbish, but its only because they are gutted they will never own one, because they are too fixated on what people might think, or relatives or bosses might think. They are people who spend there whole life living under a rock, deniying existance.

For the rest of us blue blooded, Meat eating, beer swilling fighting alfa males

The Skyline GTR is ''Sexy and it knows it!''

Some cars were just born ''cool''

People can slag them off, slate them, call them plastic coating bits of rubbish, but its only because they are gutted they will never own one, because they are too fixated on what people might think, or relatives or bosses might think. They are people who spend there whole life living under a rock, deniying existance.

For the rest of us blue blooded, Meat eating, beer swilling fighting alfa males

The Skyline GTR is ''Sexy and it knows it!''

I fully agree with the above!!.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

BBJ can you tell my missus that, she calls mine the Chav-Mobile :amazed: She just doesn't understand why I wanted one.
You'll always recognise a Skyline owner though by the smile they constantly have after driving one :bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile: It's another one of those cars that makes every journey an event.