nissan 350z??:)

tomsa3

Tuner
Car
a3 1.8T
hey looking at buyin a nissan 350z this summer just wondering anyone know of any common faults ive been told to check out the clutch but thats about it ?? such a big variation in price too any help and advice what to look for/ avoid would be amazing cheers guys :):)

What's Bad
Hideous protruding door handles that look like something on a kitchen unit. Only 23mpg, which isn't very good for a 2 seater.

2007/08 cars with long stroke 310PS engine don't feel as gutsy as older 300PS cars.

2007/08 Temper Orange not as nice as 2006/07 Sunset Orange.

What to Watch Out For
www.350zukownersclub.co.uk and Telegraph readers report a lot of early clutch failures. at between 9,000 and 25,000 miles.

On 06 build gunmetal grey cars the paint over the plastic parts changes colour. Seems to be a general problem of paint blistering, leaving damage that looks like untreated stone chips but isn't. As of 8-6-07 Nissan would not acknowledge this as a fault.

24-2-2012: Report of "splinter' in first gear of 3 year old just out of warranty.

Officially more fun than a boxter S. I saw one parked next to a Saxon and couldn't believe how small the Nissan is. They allways struck me as being large cars. Are the Japan imports making their way through yet?. How come the old 300zx were not popular. Seem like a lot of Car for little money?

You can import a 350gt yourself and nissan uk will service as its mechanically the sane as a Z but things like the satnav need converting unless you can read japanese.