Nissan 200sx s14 turbo for sale £1950 (ono)

DSC01313-1.jpg

Right i have decided to sell her,

I love this car and really dont want to have to sell but i need my drive back cos now have work van to accomodate and is no street parking, she is in Marlin Blue (rare colour) which is blue with a green flip or vice versa.

She developed a slight rattle (starts at about 3500rpm) on the way to work last month,
I took her off the road the same day and she hasn't even covered 10 miles since the rattleing started, had her checked over and she needs new big end shells (would cost approx £150 to fix). plan was to get her fixed and show her but need the space now asap.

The car starts, drives and can be driven away as long as you stay at low revs,

she has...
as standard, Full Black leather interior.
Aircon
electric windows.
powersteering.

she also has

Dumpvalve.
Bonnet lifters.
18 inch staggered offset multispoke alloys (some kerb marks), 8.5J fronts with 225/40/18 tyres.
the rears are 9.5 J with 255/35/18 tyres.
all budget but loads of tread left (5mm +)
Lowered on unknown springs, (not a hard ride though).
Front mount intercooler from an EVO VI (needs pipe work)
Boost gauge in carbon surround made for ashtray.
Blue led dash conversion.
Freeflow exhaust from turbo back with decat and 5 inch jap tip.
S14a rear lights
debadged,
New windscreen fitted only 4 months ago.
comes with dvd headunit.
Removed front numberplate block mount and repositioned square plate for a really aggressive look.
Smoked side repeaters and front indicators.

Other than the engine, there is nothing else i am aware of with this car, its has never let me down,
Gear changes are very smooth nad accurate.
Slight rust on rear arch and slight bump an rear bumper, thats it.

I love this car and only wish i had the time to fix her,

I will be very sad to see her go.

no tax but that can be sorted.

Thanks for looking,

Last edited:
hi 2fast2catch,
i would like 2 veiw the car if it is still 4 sale and providing that ur not 2 far away! could u tell me where abouts u r cos im will b driving from cardiff
thanx
Drew Keeler

hi 2fast2catch,
i would like 2 veiw the car if it is still 4 sale and providing that ur not 2 far away! could u tell me where abouts u r cos im will b driving from cardiff
thanx
Drew Keeler

hi andrew i have sent you a message with my detail, the car is available for viewing at any time at all day or night

sad to hear you're selling it, it was gorgeous car. what will you get after this?

Its a secret lol

prob is to get the car that i want (the only reason she is up for sale) she would need to sell by the weekend so by the look of it i might have to keep her :(

i have found the bits needed to fix her and will cost £80 for parts

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back