Next on the hit list

MickieH

Torque Junkie
Car
Probe 2.5L 24v V6
Next to be done is I need my CAI piping either powder coating, or even ceramic coating. May go with the ceramic as it would help with the intake air temperature perhaps.

Also need some new slam panels, a rad shroud, and battery cover, so looking for those too. I can either go for stainless, or have them powder coated to match the engine bay scheme, haven't decided yet.

Have to decide whether to go with the M3 style mirrors, or just modify a standard set of Probe mirrors so include the indicator repeator lights. Quite like the M3's and they do already have repeaters in them, but not sure yet. Did a test fitting of one the other day, and had to 'adjust' the base plate as it wasn't off a Probe in the first place.

Looking for a UK supplier for a rear solar wing too, but not having much luck there.

have to decide whether to go with the m3 style mirrors, or just modify a standard set of probe mirrors so include the indicator repeator lights. Quite like the m3's and they do already have repeaters in them, but not sure yet. Did a test fitting of one the other day, and had to 'adjust' the base plate as it wasn't off a probe in the first place.

It's not a BMW! Don't do it!

It's not a BMW! Don't do it!

I've tried them on a spare door and I can't decide if I like them or not anyway to be honest.

The only reason I was changing is because I want to lose the side repeaters from the wings, and have them in the wing mirrors.

Think I'm going to try modyfying a set of Probe mirrors first and see.

I've tried them on a spare door and I can't decide if I like them or not anyway to be honest.

The only reason I was changing is because I want to lose the side repeaters from the wings, and have them in the wing mirrors.

Think I'm going to try modyfying a set of Probe mirrors first and see.

It's one of the mods I hate the most. I like the idea of modifying the Probe mirrors instead. At least it's custom and not a rip off then.