Newby in need of advice..

LeedS2K

Car
Honda S2000
I'm new to this forum and relatively new to the joys of s2000 ownership; 2001 model. There's a couple of things that are bothering me:

There's a rattle that sounds like it's coming from the rear suspension when I go over bumps in the road - its a clackety sort of noise and only lasts a second but doesn't sound great. Is this normal or something I should get checked out?

The other thing is the CD changer under the passengers seat. Not sure if this is factory or retro fitted but it doesn't seem to think that there's CD's in it when there are.

Anyone know of any common faults that I can trace before shelling out for a repair?

thanks

Hi and welcome to TorqueCars. Take out the spare wheel and everything from the boot and see if it still makes the sound. Often it is just the spare rattling around. It may be a worn bush but doesn't sound serious. It would be worth checking the ride height is the same on each side of the car and the tyre pressures are ok.

good thinking. I'll have a look at the spare. Come to think of it it really sounds like a clamp clattering on a spare. Nice one - I'll keep you posted