hey and welcome mate.
your thread got stuck in the mod queue as you didnt have sufficient privilages to post up pics (need 10 post to stop spammer, this also includes any links, email addresses )

whats been done to the a3

Last edited:
nothin much has been done to the a3, have fitted a new bmc panel filter and modified the cold air feed so it is now a direct feed instead of through all them awkward pipes. getting some 18in s line alloys, fitted new caliper carriers and fitted the 3.2 v6 discs. want to get a full milltek system but for some reason they didnt make one for my modal nor did most other manufactures it is the 2.0fsi which was only out for around a year during 2003-2005 and from then it has always been the 2.0tfsi so not many things have been made for my modal, n the is including all the decent force fed induction kits like the viper, i was also looking at the carbonio air filters but yet again, they didnt do it for my modal. going to get it remapped but for £300 and only a increase of around 10-15 bhp really deciding weather it is worth it or not! if i had the money then i would bore it out slightly, fit new thinner pistons to get a better cubic capacity and then replace the cams with performance cams, get a decent fuel pressure regulator to give a better burn. and loads of other little things, but its a lot of money for little gains. not goin to bother about it now about fitted a new engine or turbo, just leave it a few years till i get an s3

thought the exhaust on the 2 and 2t would have been similer from the cat back to save on costs.
have you check carbonio lately they have brought out more things but ive never looked, email came from awesome gti the other day.

Hello and welcome. Nice rides, which one do you put most of your miles on then?

the car, my bike is mainly a summer toy and when i have a day off. the bmc filter make the car more responsive, no change in noise as i still kept the original box. looking at getting a sprint booster because the throttle response is a bit slow compared to cable throttles. has anyone had one fitted to their car?

I had a power boost fuel valve fitted to my last car from FSE and this made the throttle response a lot sharper. The standard ones are laggy to say the least. This should be cheaper than a sprint booster (whatever that is!:confused:).