ash170990

Tuner
Car
UG Focus RS
hello just signed up so thought id say hi...

My names ash, 21, live near milton keynes and drive a mk2 Focus RS and love it to bits! apart from the runng costs:lol::embarrest::love:

I know its not going to be to everyones taste but heres a few pics:
Heres a couple pics of my focus RS:
1-1-1.jpg

48225ada.jpg

be6c618d.jpg

Let us know what ya tink :)

Hello and Welcome to TorqueCars.:bigsmile:
Hope you enjoy your time with us.

Your post got stuck in the moderation queue as you require 10 posts before you can upload pics or links. I've approved it for you this time mate.;)
Have a wander round an you'll soon hit 10. :)

Car looks awesome by the way. :)

so far it only has a miltek turbo back exhaust with decat and just this mornign received a rear strut brace through the post...

should be getting the alloys nd bonnet vents sprayed gloss black in feb, alloy spacers in march then slowly get it up to 400bhp, big break kit and KW V3's as and when i can afford it all lol

How much difference in sound is there with the decat?
Plans sound good mate. It'll be a lively beast with 400hp.
Good luck with the project buddy. :)

so far it only has a miltek turbo back exhaust with decat and just this mornign received a rear strut brace through the post...

should be getting the alloys nd bonnet vents sprayed gloss black in feb, alloy spacers in march then slowly get it up to 400bhp, big break kit and KW V3's as and when i can afford it all lol

so far it only has a miltek turbo back exhaust with decat

That in itself is a marvellous mod to have! A TC member on here called Rob Bentley has one fitted to his Audi monster and swears by it's performance, so you are in very good company there ;)

Hi there, I hope you are well. May I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do. (It gets quite addictive at times.)

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"! (It's also great when people start new threads and discussions and all adds to the great debate.)

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

Hi and welcome to TC from me :D
A neighbour of mine has the same car in that same colour. It certainly does have some presence on the road. I don't think the other neighbours are to happy with the 'horsepower dawn chorus' we have sometimes :blink1:

Cheers guys!

How much difference in sound is there with the decat?
Plans sound good mate. It'll be a lively beast with 400hp.
Good luck with the project buddy. :)

Well i had the whole exhaust system fitted at the same time but the difference is mental! While cruising along at 60-70 mph its no louder than the standard exhaust but when on the loud pedal people know your coming! Lol makes a lovely roar!

how much does your insurance company take off you for that!?

£1400 fully comp with mod declaired which i thought was good price!

£1400 fully comp with mod declaired which i thought was good price!

Pretty good price indeed for the performance. Ridiculous really what we car lovers spend to drive our pride and joy :sad2: We should get preferential treatment because we actually care about our cars and others, but that's a whole new thread debate

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back