Newbie with Škoda Citigo 2013 44kw the 1.0 engine

skevaricgo

Car
Citigo
I have couple questions regarding this car that i am still discussing with myself and am not sure about so if someone knows something i would appreciat ❤️.

1. Rear windows are mistirious to me because i tried to fold them with a quite bit of force and i am scared that they will brake but maybe they are just stuck cause of winter weather idk.

2. I made a small bump on front bumper and am not sure if it is better to save up money to go to service to fix it or to just use plunger and hot water, idk if that will ruin it so it cant get to original postion if i take it later on service later.

3. I want my car to be recongizable and i want to give him one black stripe ove the roof or on the side or something.. so question is: if i do some paint work on it do i need to contact insurance or someone because in papers it is writen is is “white” and do those black stripes i want to add change that?

I forgot other stuff i wanted to ask but when i do remember ill add it to this post thanks in advance am sure this stuff are just basic but new to owning a car and i want to get all possible knowlage so dont hasitate to give me tips and tricks.

Oo! A fellow Skoda being. I hope you enjoy your stay here...

I have looked at your questions....

The bumper... Personally, I'd take it to a dent and scratch place, they'll pop it out OK, if paint is damaged to, then you will be looking at a couple of hundred quid. No paint damage... Just over a 100.

The rear windows... 2 door? With roll and lock fasteners? I would think the glass has stuck to the rubber. Personally, I'd leave them alone... But you can push with eqal pressure each side of the latch and it may release. Do not be tempted to lever the glass from the outside... It will most likely crack...

Stipes.... Errm... If you insist... No you don't need to inform anyone because its not altering the main colour.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back