MrHunter

Car
1995 BMW 525i stock
I am a Newbie tuner and I agree to abide by the forum rules.
I am from Texas and I have recently bought my first BMW and I must say that it is a fun car to drive. Its a 95 525i stock. I am currently replacing the head, but I have this desire to make it more aggressive. Before bolting on the head I am seeking sound advice to make my inline 6 unique. Any takers?

Well before you replace the head I would seek out a good machine shop and have it ported and install larger valves (space permitting)and the inlet and exhaust manifolds port matched and install a more sporty/lumpy cam. BUT do your research before you start.

Well before you replace the head I would seek out a good machine shop and have it ported and install larger valves (space permitting)and the inlet and exhaust manifolds port matched and install a more sporty/lumpy cam. BUT do your research before you start.
Yes thank you I will check into that today

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.
Sorry for my slow reply, I've been so busy behind the scenes on here lately I have some major catching up to do.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

A well designed and built free flowing exhaust will also add a few more horses and make lovely sounds as you accelerate thru the power band |B

BTW no pod filters in the engine bay as they may look cool BUT will rob HP by breathing HOT air \B

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back