Newbie Ride

i dont liek these cars but yours is looking swish mate, how much did it set you back then? :D

now then EzyD

set me back far to much £2,200. But not had to much work to do on it. Just clean the tyres, wax the paintwork. service the engine and drive it (needs to be driven more oftern tho)

Graham

wow thats one hefty price tag haha, you planning anyhting for it, or you just keeping it original?

Hefty yes but when you look at the whole picture NO.
hasnt let me down at all, service cost are very small(do it myself) No tax, insurance for just over £100 f/c.
service history wow. the owers have kept recieipts for 64pence to bills for a full resto in the late 90s for £6,000. I think the history is second to none.

when I got it (3 years ago) It had new wings, h/channels, floor pans, doner doors. etc.
O icould have got one much cheeper i know but this little baby took my eye (and my pocket)

Just keeping it as it is unless a nice porche engins comes along and I would drop that in but i dont think it will

Graham

Hefty yes but when you look at the whole picture NO.
hasnt let me down at all, service cost are very small(do it myself) No tax, insurance for just over £100 f/c.
service history wow. the owers have kept recieipts for 64pence to bills for a full resto in the late 90s for £6,000. I think the history is second to none.

when I got it (3 years ago) It had new wings, h/channels, floor pans, doner doors. etc.
O icould have got one much cheeper i know but this little baby took my eye (and my pocket)

Just keeping it as it is unless a nice porche engins comes along and I would drop that in but i dont think it will

Graham

my next question was does it have a prsche engine but maybe not haha, it would be awesome to have a porsche engine, it would fly

That is looking clean mate! What's it like to drive?

not to bad to drive. You have to think more, break sooner (no abs etc) the wide chomes (Which I hate but hold the road very very good) doesnt give you a great turning curve but other than that I smile like hell when I am driving it, Dont ask why i just do lol.

Ps it smells nice too and Im not a perve lol

Graham

Porsche engines are too heavy in the back of a bug, you'll get much better power to weight performance and handling with a modified Type 4 2ltr ;)

I know because i've had both ! Porsche engine was pulled and sold within 2 months. It now resides in the back of a mental Beach buggy !

Porsche engines are too heavy in the back of a bug, you'll get much better power to weight performance and handling with a modified Type 4 2ltr ;)

I know because i've had both ! Porsche engine was pulled and sold within 2 months. It now resides in the back of a mental Beach buggy !

to be honest I will keep it standard with its 1500 sp engine from VEGE. good old b/proof one. I see you like speed eh.

Graham

Lovely car. I bet you are soo pleased with that. I bet it gets a lot of attention - not bad for car of this age!