Newbie :p

Olley

Track Warrior
Car
E30 touring 325i
hi ppl, i'm olley and i'm a speed-o-holic...
got a mondeo any advice to make it go faster or look better welcome...
interested in all kinds of cars, ones the go straight or sideways mainly...
was well happy the other weekend, was asked to go to the startline to video the fastest cosworth engined car launching!!!! have the video if u want it... will be on youtube soon though....
anyone wanting to talk cars feel free to give me a shout.
i'll stop boring u now...

hi and welcome to TC

personally love the looks of this mondy :)

w_7356_01.jpg

as yet plans are on hold due to lack of funds. but i like the idea of a subtle street sleeper, you know the sort of car you pull up next to a porsche in and laugh at em... as they laugh at you..... hehe...
ummm basically i want it to look like a st220 but with a few personal touches. and eventually when money (and insurance company) allow. the 2.5 duratec engine will be wedged in!!!!! and i agree that touring car is schweet!!!
thanks for the welcomes... much apprecitated. better response than i got on the ford site!!! :S

well that sucks.. lol. so does a post count as one of these, or a new thread???? :S
bet your all thinking damn newbies... don't know anything... but i'll learn!!!!

you have 1 more it says the amount of posts by your name to the left. should say post - (amount)

:mad: ok what?? done ten posts but nooo, still can't upload pics to my profile or on a post?
any ideas???? :S:S:S:S

Well, i've never posted pictures onto this forum so im sorry but i can't help you out here im sure a admin should be able to help.

EDIT...
Well if you go onto post reply on the bottom left hand corner the reply screen should come up then go to the middle of the right hand side there is a option post picture/image click the quick dl and the browse for the picture.

EDIT...
Well if you go onto post reply on the bottom left hand corner the reply screen should come up then go to the middle of the right hand side there is a option post picture/image click the quick dl and the browse for the picture.

Does this help at all?

If you use post reply go down past the text window and you'll see a button called "Manage Attachments" Click this and it will bring a little box up you can upload pics using this. Hope this helps.

finally, it worked, cheers. well here's a pic of my car. not much to look at and it now has a few scars thanks to some idiot with a headlight out playing at being a motorbike...........

Attachments

• DSCF0403.jpg
    DSCF0403.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 5
Hello and welcome to TorqueCars, its good to have you along. Glad you sorted the image thing. The forum checks once an hour to see if people have over 10 posts and then it upgrades your account.

We welcome and are friendly to all newbies so feel free to ask any and as many questions as you like.

thanks for the welcome... it's always nice to know i'm actually appreciated on a site like this... i do have many questions about tuning and modifications. but at the moment money doesn't allow me to actually do anything to my car except run it... but as the money comes the modifications will follow. if anyone has questions they want to ask me i will do my best to answer....
i do have one question now though, if anyone knows a remedy for a sticking external door handle on the mk2 mondeo any help would be appreciate. it is only the n/s rear door, and the handle sticks when the door is opened and has to be pushed back in for the door to be closed, it is apparently a common fault on the mk2's....
cheers. olley

thanks for the welcome... it's always nice to know i'm actually appreciated on a site like this... i do have many questions about tuning and modifications. but at the moment money doesn't allow me to actually do anything to my car except run it... but as the money comes the modifications will follow. if anyone has questions they want to ask me i will do my best to answer....
i do have one question now though, if anyone knows a remedy for a sticking external door handle on the mk2 mondeo any help would be appreciate. it is only the n/s rear door, and the handle sticks when the door is opened and has to be pushed back in for the door to be closed, it is apparently a common fault on the mk2's....
cheers. olley

Have you tried a bit of wd40? Otherwise remove the handle give it a good clean and a little grease before you put it back on should also sort it.

not as yet, have heard many things from different people, but will give it a go. cheers. will let you know if it's successful.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back