Newbie Here - My Current ride, and some of my old ones...

Hi Everyone...
Just joined up this eveing, and thought i'd show you what i currently drive, and have driven..

Hope you all enjoy..

My Current Wheels, a 1998(R) Volvo V40 T4, 200bhp Turbo, she's pretty quick.
DSC00153.jpg

DSC00156-1.jpg

My old work car until someone stole it!!!

DSC00397.jpg

This was fun, my 1993 Volvo 850 T5 Auto..

020.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

AstraGTE.jpg

And then there was my Vectra C, which started off looking like this..

034-1.jpg

And ended up looking like this...

014-7.jpg

010-7.jpg

007-13.jpg

Hope you've all enjoyed my little trip down memory lane, and i shall enjoy looking at pictures of what you all drive in oher threads..

Ha ha! I had a red nova like that (but mine was way older!) cost me £50 had 12 months tax & mot, I used for it 8 months & then sold it to the scrappy for £25. Bargain motoring! :lol:
Welcome to the forum T4 Ben! :bigsmile:

Last edited:
That little red nova was a cracking car TBH, used to do over 100 miles ona tenner!! But it was a bit of junk that's true, but it didn't matter leaving sat at work all week.

The wheels in the Vectra are Inovit somethings. It took a long time and a lot of photo shops to get some wheels which looked good on it.

Very nice, I bet the Astra GTE was fun. Which one do you regret selling the most now?

They were all great in their own ways, even the Nova...

TBH for obvious reasons the Black Vectra leaves a big hole in my heart, but for out and out fun and performance, The GSi is the one i miss the most out of the ones that are pictured..

I did have a 1987 E30 325i Sport in Dolphin Grey that i would love to have back now!

I would love to have my old E30 back, I really miss that old thing :sad:

A nice back catalogue you have there, that Vectra GSi is a lovely colour

so why the Volvo then? must be the question on everyone's lips :lol:

I would love to have my old E30 back, I really miss that old thing :sad:

A nice back catalogue you have there, that Vectra GSi is a lovely colour

so why the Volvo then? must be the question on everyone's lips :lol:

The Volvo....

Basically i didnt have a great deal of money at the time, only about a grand and wanted something a little bit different, and if it could be a bit of a sleeper as well, all the better.. Then a mate suggested a T4, as he'd been stuffed by one in his 220 Rover.. I looked at a couple, drove one and thought "why the hell not"... The T4 is surprisingly quick my friend, underestimate one at your own risk! :blink1::p

To be fair, the one i had was a CD Spec one, which meant it have everything on it, but most you find are only SE Spec ones which dont come with as many toys, but are an insurance group lower than a CD.

That Nova! Sweeet!
My first car was a Nova, or an Opel Corsa as we call it. Also red....well more like pink after all those years. It was buttugly, but it brought me everywhere. Good engine, never broke down on me. Even had a top speed of 100 mph, so I found out on the German freeway. Was kindof scary though, because the tyres were narrow like moped tyres. Ah well, good old days.

Someone tried to steal mine too. My father caught them in the act though and they ran off. It's fun to see that car again, almost forgot what it looked like.

Last edited: