newbi so thought ill show my ride

its a mg zr 160vvc

its been lowered since these pics :lol:

luke022-2.jpg

luke024-1.jpg

luke023-2.jpg

Wow thats impressive - showroom clean as well. The white on the tyres looks good. I like the colour how much of this have you done to the car and what else is in line?

(This post got held up in the moderation queue because you had under 10 posts - sorry about that and thanks for sharing!)

Wow thats impressive - showroom clean as well. The white on the tyres looks good. I like the colour how much of this have you done to the car and what else is in line?

(This post got held up in the moderation queue because you had under 10 posts - sorry about that and thanks for sharing!)

thanks very much i have done it all my self to my car.. its has also been lowered which i had help with but would have done it myself.

i wanna try and keep it clean and tidy and not over the top more like the OE look with ever so slight touches if you get me. wanna start looking at sorting out the enging (more bhp and toque)(maybe a turbo converstion) and drive stuff(gearbox.linkage.clutch. brakes etc)

but not too sure wot the best things to do and in wot order

Moto-build did a turbo conversion on one of these. I know they had reliability issues with it though. I used a power clutch in my 220 GTi and this was really solid, firm and handled the extra power with ease.

Breathing mods are usually first up. Then cams/head work then timing/mapping.

Nice looking MG. Great colour too. Have you blackend the bits at the bottom inside the lights?