Newbe

4burky

Car
1997 Peugeot 306
Hi,Am in NZ an owner of a 1997 Peugeot 306 Hatchback.Its a good car,had some rust done,more because of a picky wof bloke.put new Headlights in,same style as car,not updated led though that would be a good idea in the future.Regreased and new cv boots allso new boot on the stearing rack.Put a new axuliary belt but in about a year ago and now the timing belt is squealing at the top near the camshaft.so looks like an urgent job.
What else do I do besides working on car.Have a shed,woodwork a bit,ie,kitchen cabinet
chest of drawers and whatever else.Allso make wooden pens and have a market up in the Hutt Valley next weekend.Maybe sell a few.Allways got a book on the go.thats about it i suppose.Will put up some pics. of car at some stage.
Thats me I guess and thanks for reading.

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back