New Volkswagen member from Canada

Josh

Wrench Pro
Car
VW MK4 GTI 1.8T
Hello Everyone, my name is Josh. I am currently 18 years old and have very little mechanical experience and don't know a whole lot about car tuning or auto mechanics in general. I drive a 2001 VW GTI which I bought with previous mods which I will discuss in the appropriate board. My stepfather is a Club Vee-dub VW enthusiast and has been working on Volkswagens for over 15 years, and has a lot of mechanical experience in general, so I get him to help me as often as possible however he works away and I see him 4 days a month if that so I'm on my own for the most part.

I found the link to this forum on an informational page about car tuning labeled "don't torque to me like that!" where the article claims the members here are friendly and helpful. With that said, I came here to learn more so than to show off, as I haven't got a whole lot to show, and have a lot to learn. I hope to fit in around here the best I can, I understand I am likely one of the youngest and certainly one of the most inexperienced but I will do my best to improve.

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars car Forum :)

Feel free to have a look around the website, there are many varied and interesting articles to read on all manner of car modifying subjects.
Also, you may find our members project threads and photo gallery very useful as a source of inspirational ideas towards your own very special project!

Enjoy! :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back