New top gear series coming up

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
There is a new series of TopGear coming up. What features would you like to see and have you heard any rumors of what is going to be in the new series?

I heard there is going to be a race between a train, bike and car but they are using old models, so it will be a steam train driven by Clarkeson a classic Bike by Hammond - the Vincent Black Shadow. James will then compete in a vintage car - a Jaguar XK120. I'm sure its all going to end in tears!

The boys are also going to make a Volkswagen advert. Its a shame they didn't go with Audi but you can't have everything.

Actually the steam train is a new one that has recently been built capable of speeds over 100mph. That episode is the one tommorow.

The only reason the newly-built 60163 Tornado was used is because the classic 4472 Flying Scotsman wasn't available.

All UK steam trains are limited to 75mph, doesn't matter what max. speed they're capable of.

Even a Duchess or an A4 would be limited to 75mph.

The only reason the newly-built 60163 Tornado was used is because the classic 4472 Flying Scotsman wasn't available.

All UK steam trains are limited to 75mph, doesn't matter what max. speed they're capable of.

Even a Duchess or an A4 would be limited to 75mph.

All of which makes it very difficult to schedule their use on main lines, with faster accelerating and faster cruising trains coming up behind them.

Still, at least this time, James May is driving something which means he can't sabotage attempts to beat bloody Clarkson by refusing to run for a bus.