Torque Cars

New to the crowd

Discussion in 'Say Hello & introduce yourself' started by HappyRoman, 16 March 2019.

1. HappyRoman

HappyRoman Newbie

UK
    Car:
    Mitsubishi colt 1.5
    Hi,

Thanks for having me.
    Just joined and I hope this site will help with my project a Mitsubishi Colt 1.5 turbo.
    Just bought it and i need to fix a few gremlins then the fun should start.

2. TCJBOLDIE

TCJBOLDIE Torque King

Brisbane
    Car:
    JB Starion
    Hi and welcome from a long time Mitsi turbo addict |B

I can having a short test drive in a Colt turbo and it was a toey little jigger so provided that the motor is fine the absolute 1st mod should be a turbo back 2.5mm mandrel bent system with a mid way hot dog resonator and a resonator type rear black box muffler as that will support any other power adding mods in the future.

Make sure you keep us informed on future mods and what they entailed and the result.

3. turbonutter69

turbonutter69 TC ModFather Moderator

Alone in the dark.
    Car:
    Insignia SRI.
    Hello and Welcome to TorqueCars. :)