New to lexus, tuning, and forums.

B

B0LTS

Hi.

I picked up a Lexus es300 from a little buy here pay here in town. It felt like I was floating on air when I was buying it.

It's nice to drive and I may keep it around for a while if it's fun to play with. I was thinking I might get into the guts of it and find out what makes it purr.

I'm in Toledo, Ohio, attending University of Toledo as an undergraduate in psychology. Someday I'd like to combine my love of video games with my study in psychology and make the two work for each other.

I'm not sure what else to put here. So... I guess I'll just wrap up!

Thanks!

They are lovely cars to drive, I'm sure you'll have many years of happy motoring.

Are you planning any modifications to the car then?

Oh and welcome to TorqueCars

Hello and a warm welcome from me the site Admin, enjoy your time on here. Feel free to comment on our many topics and discussions, we're always interested to hear people's views and don't be afraid to post up questions or start new topics of your own. It's the debate that keeps us going.

I think it's the same V6 as the 3.0 Toyota Camry (MZ engine??) in the mid-late 1990s. Not overly powerful as quad cam motors go but very very pleasant to drive indeed and virtually indestructible for all real world purposes. Nice snarl when revved. I like 'em.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back