New to Forums :)

Pepperplant

Car
Chevy Lacetti 1.8
Hey there guys and girls!
My name is Lewis, I am 18 and I'm from London in the UK
I drive a Chevy Lacetti 1.8 Sport. I haven't started any modifications on it yet. Although It came with aftermarket Alloy wheels.
I enjoy going on nights out, Fishing and driving.
I like to get my hands dirty and often do my own services on my own car as wells as my parents own and company vehicles
If there is anything else you'd like to know,please comment below :)

Thanks!
I'm looking to add a supercharger and change the entire sound system but that's kinda it at the moment. Insurance is not a problem they are pretty relaxed about mods. I'd like to buy a caterham for the track. There are very limited parts available for lacetti's at the moment. Most of stuff you can add, Cold air feeds, High compression pistons etc are universal and that worries me. If its generic, it can't be good right? Oh and I'd love a better exhaust if anyone knows where to get one!?!
Thanks

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Thanks!
I'm looking to add a supercharger and change the entire sound system but that's kinda it at the moment. Insurance is not a problem they are pretty relaxed about mods. I'd like to buy a caterham for the track. There are very limited parts available for lacetti's at the moment. Most of stuff you can add, Cold air feeds, High compression pistons etc are universal and that worries me. If its generic, it can't be good right? Oh and I'd love a better exhaust if anyone knows where to get one!?!
Thanks
Probably easier, and better, to get a custom exhaust made locally. My Golf was quoted at £600 including remap for a dpf delete cat back system.

Thanks obi_waynne, I'd like to think I know the basics but I'm here to lean more. I'm into the basic stuff at the moment, changing filters, oil changes, spark plugs etc.

Probably easier, and better, to get a custom exhaust made locally. My Golf was quoted at £600 including remap for a dpf delete cat back system.

I don't know of anywhere around here that would custom make one. Its a petrol so no DPF so might be a bit cheaper. Even just a back box, its insanely quiet for a 1.8 :mad:
But thanks I'll look into it and ring around and see who people recommend

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back