New Steering Wheel and Boss?

Skullion

Torque Junkie
Car
Celica GT
Someone is selling a Red and Black Steering wheel with Boss but I'm not sure on the safety side of it, having it on the car. Can anyone tell me what the Boss auctal does and does the air bag still work?

Thanks

it all depends of the wheel it self..u have ones with airbag,ones without,maybe that one have one but its not working...

Cheers Guys but waste of time now :( ...... Was going to buy the steering wheel as it looked really nice but was worried about if the airbag didn't come out if ever in a crash.

But after today, My Wheel Nut snapped off and the Bonnet is stuck One of the Bolts is stuck as the Rotator in the bonnet has snapped, so booked it into the garage to get these things sorted asap :(

Cheers Guys but waste of time now :( ...... Was going to buy the steering wheel as it looked really nice but was worried about if the airbag didn't come out if ever in a crash.

But after today, My Wheel Nut snapped off and the Bonnet is stuck One of the Bolts is stuck as the Rotator in the bonnet has snapped, so booked it into the garage to get these things sorted asap :

how do you know yours would go off ?
sounds like your not having much luck with it

The steering wheel airbag is usually part of the steering wheel assembly, so if you replace the wheel with an aftermarket item you will lose the airbag.