New Reg

What d'ya think? Didn't half take me ages to get the old foam sticky pads off!

30012011865.jpg

Couple of random shots:

30012011863.jpg

30012011862.jpg

Very nice! ;) those sticky pads are brilliant, but you only get one chance to fit it right first time or forget it :)

Thanks folks, my name is Kyle btw in case anyone was wondering lol.

Geraint, I will sort some Saph 4x4 vents eventually, but probably next year. The car is booked in for the 25th of Feb to have a full respray by a mate at Bristol Street Ford in Stafford.

Thanks folks, my name is Kyle btw in case anyone was wondering lol.

Geraint, I will sort some Saph 4x4 vents eventually, but probably next year. The car is booked in for the 25th of Feb to have a full respray by a mate at Bristol Street Ford in Stafford.

Aah! the mystery is solved! and I thought it meant: Keep Your Legoset! :lol:
What colour is it being sprayed MA? The same Dark Blue or something a little more custom? :)

The same Imperial Blue chap. I originally asked him for a price for just the front end due to stone chips, but when I got that price I was well happy so thought sod it I'll get the whole car done.

I've seen his work on FRS and it is simply stunning. The chap has been in the trade two years, came 2nd in young sprayer of the year a few years back and uses epic quality primer, paint and laquer. He has three FRS' to do in Feb including mine and one chap I making a 4 hour round trip to use him lol.

He said I can choose any shade I want, a little more pearl, a little less pearl, a little darker or light etc etc but I love the standard Imperial Blue it's a beautiful colour in the flesh. I don't want it to be painted in a "simular" colour and it to look like the sprayers got the mix wrong!

The same Imperial Blue chap. I originally asked him for a price for just the front end due to stone chips, but when I got that price I was well happy so thought sod it I'll get the whole car done.

I've seen his work on FRS and it is simply stunning. The chap has been in the trade two years, came 2nd in young sprayer of the year a few years back and uses epic quality primer, paint and laquer. He has three FRS' to do in Feb including mine and one chap I making a 4 hour round trip to use him lol.

He said I can choose any shade I want, a little more pearl, a little less pearl, a little darker or light etc etc but I love the standard Imperial Blue it's a beautiful colour in the flesh. I don't want it to be painted in a "simular" colour and it to look like the sprayers got the mix wrong!

Understand completely MA look forward to seeing the finished article!
The sprayer sounds like a very talented chap :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back