New Pug 307 - which bodykit??

rd070707

Tuner
Car
Peugeot 307
This is my first post on the forums...

I have recently purchased an 03' Peugeot 307 1.4 hdi for my first car. It is in good condition but i intend to spend some money on it over the next few months.
The changes that I am interested in the most are a body kit, remapping and new alloys.
So I was looking on some opinions on kits I have been looking at..

1) MTK GTO
307_gto_peugeot_mtk_pam.jpg

2) Maxton Inferno
Peugeot%20307%20Sideskirts%20INFERNO.jpg

Also the remap I was looking at was £250 and they claimed the can increase it from the standard 70bhp to near 100bhp

Opinions???

Welcome mate your post got stuck in the mod queue as you require 10 posts before uploading pics and links buddy.;)
I've approved it this time for you mate.:D

welcome to the site.

i cant help thinking that the extra weight from the bodykit and, i guessing probably larger, wheels will make a difference to the extra performance that you are going to get.

also 1st car with map and bodykit and wheel sorry i cant see the point in spending that much money - decent wheels, bodykit and map will probably come out close to £1800-2000 before the huge increase in insurance

Thanks for the replys guys. Probably getting carried away with the first car but its just so weak!!:mad: New wheels are definately on the cards though.

Thanks for the replys guys. Probably getting carried away with the first car but its just so weak!!:mad: New wheels are definately on the cards though.

Hi and welcome from me.

Still inform your insurance company of ANY changes inc. wheels or they wont pay out on a claim and get a price first from them b4 you get the wheels;)

Hi there and may I wish you a warm welcome to TorqueCars, it is a pleasure to meet you.

You'll find us a pretty friendly bunch and I'm sure you'll start to love and enjoy the forums as much as we all do.

Feel free to get involved in our other threads, all opinions are welcome and as they say "the more the merrier"!

Keep us up to date with your project as well, we like to see what people are getting up to with their cars.

I'm going to copy this thread into our peugeot forum, where it is less likely to be buried. :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back