New project..

The pulsar is going into storage.. so i can spend some time on this..

just found my best car find to date.. got talking to one of the builders who is doing some work on my house.. He told me his dad had one of them toyota rally cars thats been sitting in his garage for over 6 years.
ohmy.gif
. it needed moving due to him leaving... so i said i would pop round to view it.. you could not even see the car in the garage.. but as soon as it was clear of rubbish.. it turned out to be a UK GT4 90,000 with full service history prior to storage and in the rare colour... He took it off the road due to a cracked rad as he thought he had to import one for japan..
dry.gif
...Anyway on closer inspection in tured out to being a carlos sainz edition number 2356..
Im not going to tell you what i paid for it as it would make you sick...
this is a photo after 30 mins of moving other rubbish from it..
Im going to collect it next week...
img-resized.png
Reduced: 96% of original size [ 799 x 599 ] - Click to view full image
21072009019-1.jpg

i was thinking more lucky................

how muh work is required to get it running sweet again ? surly 6 years of doing nothing has going to have taken a toll on it

I have not started it yet.. as i will need to check all the levels and turn it over with the plugs out to make sure there is oil....the only thing thats wrong with it is the rad needs replacing..every think else is ok..

Some people are just so lucky! Take it careful for the first few hundred miles, everything has been sitting in the same position for all those years.

Are the bucket seats included? :p

Nice find
no but the christmas tree tree is..:bigsmile:

Some people are just so lucky! Take it careful for the first few hundred miles, everything has been sitting in the same position for all those years.
trust me waynne im sooo unlucky :confused: just not this time..:amazed: also done some digging around and the colour is the rare one..