New Project

nice looking car 2fast. what happened to the RX7 plans ? and Rascal :blink: ?

whats the plans for this then ?

Couldnt be bothered to keep chasing the bloke with the RX7 so gave up on that one.

Lol no idea bout the name Rascal it just kinda suits :)

Plans are really to get it running, fix the little problems, wheels refurbed and possibly sprayed white, front splitter is going black.

Not really doing alot to it, just mainly tidy it up to how it should be and sell it on. nothing major wrong with it just needed a couple of little bits.

Looks tidy enough, have fun with it. :D On the colour change issue, i always think that if you're going to change colour it has to be a complete strip of the whole car or it looks chav. Much easier to buy a white one in the first place, that way if it justifies a paint job, things like the engine bay etc will not look out of place. Just my view of course, for what it's worth.
Enjoy Rascal.:D

Looks tidy enough, have fun with it. :D On the colour change issue, i always think that if you're going to change colour it has to be a complete strip of the whole car or it looks chav. Much easier to buy a white one in the first place, that way if it justifies a paint job, things like the engine bay etc will not look out of place. Just my view of course, for what it's worth.
Enjoy Rascal.:D

lol where did ya get that from

wheels might be going white not the car :)

The red is a stunning colour, paintwork has never seen wax before in its life and it comes up like brand new paint after a bit of a renovate and a wax, few more waxes and will be mint.

body is solid, havent found any rust yet :)

Look young lady, when you get to my age you can read anything the wrong way ! :lol::lol::lol:
I obviously read it as the whole damn car being painted white, oh, i'll shut up and go for an ovaltine or something.;)

Good project 2fast, looks pretty tidy to me. Now we have to guess how many stickers you will add to it!

MY guess is 10!

The dual tipped exhaust looks out of place to me. Should not the body cover the middle portion of the exhaust?? Would it not look nice with only the two tips visible??

just my 2 cents.

That's polished up a treat! Looks very tidy (now) for its age. Just the wheels look like they've had some curb abuse. That interior standard?

Look young lady, when you get to my age you can read anything the wrong way ! :lol::lol::lol:
I obviously read it as the whole damn car being painted white, oh, i'll shut up and go for an ovaltine or something.;)

forgiven cos you called me 'young lady' lol

Good project 2fast, looks pretty tidy to me. Now we have to guess how many stickers you will add to it!

MY guess is 10!

non to this one cos will be sold on asap i think :)

That's polished up a treat! Looks very tidy (now) for its age. Just the wheels look like they've had some curb abuse. That interior standard?

yeah they have a few marks on them but will be getting refurbed, no flat spots on them so will be ok.

interior is original, its near enough perfect though :)

cheers all for your comments :):)

i like these, this looks very nice - am sure you could punt it now for much more than you paid after just a decent clean up. always find it amazing that some people are so lazy when they come to sell a car that they do themselves out of money just by not taking a bit of time.