New member!

jas55

Car
citroen c5
Just wanted to introduce myself, I am a freelance photographer based in Canterbury, my main line of work is commercial and sports photography. In November 09 I am launching Carzpix which will be a website dedicated to cars, I will be selling on line limited edition prints and canvases as well as other car related photography gifts.

I am very keen to widen the net for new stock photos so please let me know if you belong to any clubs and would like me to turn up and take pictures of any big meets that you have coming up. I am also available for commissions as well.

Hi there and a very warm welcome to you. Nice to have another Kent member joining us. Keep an eye on the meets forums for details of when and were etc...

Good luck with the business and keep us posted with how it goes. Did you get to the BHP Performance show? There was some nice metal on show there.

We'll definately do something somewhere and soon. It will probably be another meet at Timmys bodyshop in Paddock Wood area, this is quite well placed for a lot of our members to find. I will keep you posted as to our meets.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back