TBC

Car
A5
Good day everyone. I'm a new member with a 2012 A5. I'm here to gain knowledge on what are safe, effective ways to improve performance without destroying my engine.
In advance thank you!

Hello and a warm welcome to TorqueCars from me the admin! Really nice to have you along.
Sorry for my slow reply, I've been so busy behind the scenes on here lately I have some major catching up to do.

Keep reading the articles on our site and this forum... you'll pick up loads of good common sense tips.

We run a really fun and interesting car community and many have said we're the friendliest around, always ready to help out where we can.

Enjoy your time with us, post loads and feel free to ask any questions or begin new threads and discussions. We're always interested to hear your comments and views on our existing topics and in the hot polls.

Which engine do you have? Remaps usually work very very well on these. Try JF Automotive, they know these well and can setup the car on a rolling road.

Petrol, or as we say in the U.S., gas.
I have worked on cars all my life and have done minor as well as major repairs and modifications. But I haven't worked on turbocharged engines until now. I have also done some drag racing so I'm familiar with engine components and other modifications to improve performance.

Hi And welcome. When I first read your location I thought it was Kent, England, where I come from :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back