pedropagani

Car
-
Hi I'm from Iran , Tabriz
You may not know this city.Our language is Azeri Turkish.We are next to Turkey and Azerbaijan .
I think I'm younger than all of you so i want you guys to help me in this site to get started . Like you I'm a car maniac and currently collecting car models. Also interested in field of tuning . I will be glad to learn more from you about cars and tuning.And no car driving
If possible i want to know your countries
thnx :):blink1:​

tcsmileysign.gif

Hello there and may I extend to you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars forums.
It is great to meet you and I hope you enjoy the forums as much as we all do and that you get totally addicted to this site.

Tell us a bit about yourself and where you're from? What is the tuning scene like over there.

Do feel free to get involved in our other threads too, the more the merrier as they say and we are friendly (being friendly is actually a forum rule!:))

thnx for your greetings . about my collection i can say that i have ferrari nissan , mustangs , benz , lamborghinis etc. and about cars in our country .
we have lots of national cars that most of them are assembled models of old cars like ford festiva that we call it pride . our national cars are paykan , pride , samand , tiba and each of them has 2 or 3 versions . after these cars we have hyundai , toyota , mazda , nissan , kia , mitsubishi , peugeot , renault , lexus , bmw , benz , opel , porsche and cars like ferrari , lamborghini , dodge , citroen and many other models that come to iran by private companies with transit plate numbers or temporary transition . all in all cars we have arent bad . about tuning . we have lots of tuning shows in cities of iran and mostly in tehran and it is a popular hobby among both wealthy and middle class of our society .

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back