New Member so Hello

Car
MX5
Hello Everyone
I'm a 65yr old from Australia. I was building club level rally/race cars from My teens to My mid 40's then had a change in circumstance that encouraged me to stop till now and I now have a 94 NA8 MX5 that I'm about to install a Jag 3ltr V6 into. does anyone have any info on raising the compression ratio of these engines? I will be running it on 98octaine and/or E85 along with a Haltech ECU management system.
I look forward to seeing the responses.
Jack

I'm Waynne, the admin of this forum, and I want to extend a warm welcome to you. Firstly, I would like to apologize for the delay in responding to your joining request and any messages you may have sent me recently. I had to deal with some family health problems, and unfortunately, I recently caught Covid myself, which delayed my response.

But now that I'm feeling better, I'm excited to welcome you to our community. Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself, and I'm thrilled to hear about your automotive projects and interests. I'm confident you'll find a lot of helpful information and friendly people here.

At TorqueCars, we are passionate about all kinds of automotive projects, from minor modifications to full builds. Our forum is a great place to connect with other enthusiasts and to learn more about cars.

We have a wealth of information on our website, and our community members are always happy to help with any questions you may have. We're all here to support each other and share our experiences.

We pride ourselves on being one of the nicest car communities around, and we strive to maintain a friendly and respectful atmosphere. So please don't hesitate to participate in discussions and start new ones. We want to hear from you and learn from your experiences.

Lastly, I want to invite you to check out our new television channel on YouTube. We're excited to share more content with you, and we value your feedback. So after watching some of our videos, please let us know what you think. https://www.youtube.com/torquecars

Thank you for joining TorqueCars, and I'm looking forward to "talking cars" with you.

Best regards,

Waynne

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back