New McLaren MP4-12C

Loz

Torque King
Car
MX-5
Unveiled today, Mclarens new car. It will be packed with loads of new tech & uses a very light chassis design. Mclaren are also pushing the cars green credentials with claims that the engine will produce the lowest amount of CO2 for the horsepower generated. Two cars are planned, the first will be a Porsche rival the second will be full supercar, both will be for sale around 2011/2015, depending on what article you read, so we've got time to save! :lol: It will be interesting to see what technology also makes it into the dinky T25 city car, which is also due to be unveiled soon too.

f99b0f58.jpg

0ba3473d.jpg
b9b70d88.jpg

b32c1d73.jpg

More info here

Two?

Should be 6 or 7, they're supposed to be releasing one every 10 months for the next 5 years.

The P12 replacement for the F1 being one of them.

Looks like the 430 stradale with a bit more halfords stuck to it, really nothing actually pretty coming out recently.

Two?

Should be 6 or 7, they're supposed to be releasing one every 10 months for the next 5 years.

The P12 replacement for the F1 being one of them.

The article I saw only mentioned a Porsche rival & a Super car, but if their making 6 or 7 models that will be very interesting indeed:) . The timing seems a bit odd considering most car firms are just keeping their heads above water.

The article I saw only mentioned a Porsche rival & a Super car, but if their making 6 or 7 models that will be very interesting indeed:) . The timing seems a bit odd considering most car firms are just keeping their heads above water.

Picked that up from Sky. Seems to be McLaren are aiming to become the Ferrari of Britain.

As for the styling, it's not the best, but the current Lead didn't enter the scene until too late to have any major input with this model (although he was responsible for the headlights).