*** New Honda Civic Type 'R' A W E some (incl pics) ***

redcom

Wrench Pro
Guys, you have to check out the ultimate hot hatch -

http://www.autoweek.com/files/specials/2006_geneva/honda/civicr/pages/01.htm

Look at the front grill/lights, how beautiful is that! Look at the rear end, honda have done such a good job of this car- only shame is the power sticks at 200bhp.
But when your car looks this good who cares!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Sweeeeeeet! Honda have actually made a car worth buying. I can't think of a way to make it look better other than a fancy paint job!

my mates dad drove this and he said that the car sounds so crap when it goes. so from that i would say a nice back bow but keep the triangle exhaust as they are cool and make it sound more of a deeper moaning noise. but apart from that i think its going to be hard to find a car that looks as good as that or better.

just a quick question if you lot was to get one, what colour would it be in?

i think i would have to have it that yellow as it looks sexier and sporty, i would only upgrade the soundsystem and thats it.

i would like to hear your opion on this

luigi

I think the white looks really nice (but they only do an off white colour more of an ivory cream) - black is also good and works for me.

id have to say id have it in white but only as long as those alloys came in black if not i think id have to side with ya on the yellow but theirs nothing wrong with ramming a pipercross induction kit on their :wink:

Im with you all the way Stiggy on the Black alloys. Car looks sick though just wish I could afford one.