New Hirsch Steering Wheel

T9 man

TC ModFather
Car
Saab 9-3SS T9
Well, after months of waiting, I have finally had the new Hirsch steering wheel fitted to the Beast! :bigsmile:

Arrived into the dealership yesterday afternoon at 15:00 and it was fitted at 17:00.

According to Manfred at Hirsch, only two went out to the UK from Sweden, so i'm very possibly the first one in the UK to have it fitted ;)

Also had my glovebox and Gearstick covered in Carbon Fibre leather to match the rest of the door trims, :)

Attachments

• New Hirsch Wheelr.jpg
    New Hirsch Wheelr.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 14
  • CF glovebox trim.jpg
    CF glovebox trim.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 11
  • CF Gear stick trim.jpg
    CF Gear stick trim.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 7
Cheers waynne, carbon fibre was done by a company called Totally Dynamic in Brimsdown, Enfield. They do all kinds of wrapping for both the inside and outside of the car. There was even a Bentley parked outside that was just about to be pulled into the workshop to get the full treatment. ;)

im jealous! i want that so bad, possibly my next upgrade. love Hirsch products, but not keen on their prices:amuse:

im jealous! i want that so bad, possibly my next upgrade. love Hirsch products, but not keen on their prices:amuse:

Thanks, Hirsch are double cheeky on their prices and have removed a small fortune from my wallet over the years! :sad2: Spent so much with Hirsch now, that I am long overdue some sort of freebie from them in the way of saying, thank you! for being such a good customer :)

Hirsch is very expensive. If I recall correctly, they developed new rims that are over 2,000 USD. Why?

the CF looks great, those ridges on the steering wheel look well placed as well.

Hirsch is very expensive. If I recall correctly, they developed new rims that are over 2,000 USD. Why?

the CF looks great, those ridges on the steering wheel look well placed as well.

Cheers Aikmanson, those wheels are on the Beast as we speak! could not resist :love:

I have seen them and they look ok, but opted for these Hirsch one's instead :cool:

i like the look of the MapTun rims, but would never pay that price. love those Hirsch wheels! i think you made the right choice!

i like the look of the MapTun rims, but would never pay that price. love those Hirsch wheels! i think you made the right choice!

Cheers AJ, have received many good compliments on these wheels and feel they were pivotel in having the Beast voted Best 9-3 in the UK at the Saab Owners Club of GB Nationals in 2010 :bigsmile:

... feel they were pivotel in having the Beast voted Best 9-3 in the UK at the Saab Owners Club of GB Nationals in 2010 :bigsmile:

wow, very cool! I like what youve done to "the Beast"! i just call my car: car haha:lol: