New guy with a Passion for what we do.

R

RenegadeHobo

So yeah I'm the new guy, I just wanted to see what type of culture I can experience here. My passion is living and breathing anything that moves me. I own 2 cars, A 1971 Dodge Dart, which I built in high-school for my first car, and she is pretty much my world. Call her Betty, and she has the personality to own the name. My second car is my daily driver for going to school at UTI in Sacramento, CA. 1996 Toyota Corrolla, which i rally from time to time, but has absolutely no mods but traction dirt tires, and probably needs some love. I have a lot of questions and really want to learn everything I can. But for now, I just want to see who I can go to for some guidance in the community and how I can get immersed in here. Any takers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

May I as the site admin wish you a very warm welcome to TorqueCars. It is really nice to meet you and I hope you'll be spending some time with us over the months to come.

You'll find us one of the friendliest and most helpful car tuning forums around.
What plans do you have for your car? I'm sure we can give you lots of ideas and suggestions if you need any.

Do feel free to chip in on our other topics and discussions, we are all here to share our passion for cars. Being friendly and helpful is a forum rule here and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back