New forum for all of our Chevvy owners

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Drop a hello in this forum as our Chevrolet owners now have an area to meet and chat all things Chevrolet.

G'day all I'm trying to find a site with good looking body kits for a 2002 chevy lacetti does anyone know of any?
Cheers
Scott

Last edited:
What sort of look are you after? Do you want someone Australia based or will you consider importing one?

Drop a hello in this forum as our Chevrolet owners now have an area to meet and chat all things Chevrolet.

i have been on this forum for a while and it's great to have a chevy section. now i can check out other lacetti owners info etc. mine is the 1.8 sport by the way:)

hi wayne, i love to see if anybody has done anything to their lacetti's but i haven't really done much to mine as it's the sport and came with the body kit, fogs, lowered suspension, leather, air-con etc. Mine is pearl black and i have had the windows tinted and changed to a k+n panel filter.

I have noticed that the new 1.8 sport's now have 15'' alloy wheels as on the 1.6 but mine came with the 16'' alloy wheels. I don't know why they decided to drop a size?

One bad thing about the car was that after 2 years i had to have all 4 tyres replaced after only covering 10,600 miles which i thought was pretty bad. I always check my tyres and keep the pressure right and swapped front to back after the first year having done 5000 miles. I bought Neuton 5000 tyres off of ebay which seem much better and i hope will last a lot longer! regards Mark

They probably dropped a size because the tyres were cheaper. Do you know if the ride height is the same?

They probably dropped a size because the tyres were cheaper. Do you know if the ride height is the same?

the tyres on my sport are 205x45x16 and the suspension is lower so i suppose it must be a lower stance. the 1.4 and 1.6 have 195x?x15 and standard suspension.

Last edited:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back