New Exhaust System

lol just spend spend spend with you isnt it :p (im not jealous though :lol:)

we need a vid of you car flying past a lambo or something :lol:

btw did you win the lottery? :p

lol just spend spend spend with you isnt it :p (im not jealous though :lol:)

we need a vid of you car flying past a lambo or something :lol:

btw did you win the lottery? :p

Well I got 3 numbers and 2 stars at £55.50 last night! :)
See what happens on the Rollover tonight :bigsmile:

With the nitrous kit the Beast is putting out just over 520 BHP so the look on the drivers face would be priceless! :amazed:
Bet he would take it into the main dealer the next morning after an encounter with me with the tale; "My car has a serious fault mate please check it out for me, this bloody SAAB was all over my rear end along the M3 and I could not shake him! :amazed: A Saab!!! get your best mechanic on it as it just ain't right!!!" :lol:

Hi MA, just got off the phone to Simpson's to see if they had any cancellations so that I can bring the Beast in early but no chance :sad2:

I asked them about your car! Do you have a picture of the underneath of your car for me to show them on the day? If not, the next time your passing a Kwikfit or something maybe you could get them to pop it onto a ramp in exchange for a little drink :)
My installation date still remains as the 7th, so no hurry mate ;)

Nice one matey. I will get some pics in the mean time from RSOC members rather than crawl under my car lol. I have bought a Milltek for now to tide me over so I can spend money on other bits but I'm still waiting from my decat back from Zircotec!

As for the Milltek...the quality is okay, needs a die grinder taking to some of the hanger welds etc inside the exhaust to smooth them down. The tip isn't polished to the level it could be either but that can be sorted too. Welds are OK nothing amazing it's just all MIG'd together. Overall it's about as good as the "average" exhausts get!

Nice one matey. I will get some pics in the mean time from RSOC members rather than crawl under my car lol. I have bought a Milltek for now to tide me over so I can spend money on other bits but I'm still waiting from my decat back from Zircotec!

As for the Milltek...the quality is okay, needs a die grinder taking to some of the hanger welds etc inside the exhaust to smooth them down. The tip isn't polished to the level it could be either but that can be sorted too. Welds are OK nothing amazing it's just all MIG'd together. Overall it's about as good as the "average" exhausts get!

It's a funny thing about Milltek! depending on where you look they are either created by the Gods for motoring perfection or slated and compared to Kwikfit. I know Rob B has a Milltek on his monster and he swears by it.

No don't get me wrong it's fine, I can't fault it but it's a far cry from a proper system. Mass produced crap I supposed you could call it.

so what is a good exhaust system, one thats not going to burn a hole in my wallet, i always though powerflow were good?

remus is just silly money!

so what is a good exhaust system, one thats not going to burn a hole in my wallet, i always though powerflow were good?

remus is just silly money!

Define silly money Massive? I was always under the impression that the Remus systems were strictly for boy racers! :confused:
NOW BEFORE! anyone jumps down my throat and rips out my jugular :bigsmile:
This is only what I have always been led to be believe, so if the statement is not factual, I issue my unreserved apologies :bigsmile:

Ok, so after a long chat with my garage, I have decided to have a special tubular exhaust manifold shipped over from Sweden now. Not have this made by Simpson's I hear you ask? This is because if I have this fitted onto the car, nothing but good things will be bestowed upon me by MapTun. Also, there is a very real chance of my being asked to represent GB in Sweden next year at the Swedish Saab Nationals :bigsmile: Her indoors is tickled pink! Bless her ;)

Cheers Loz, the main man of MapTun Fredrik was really impressed with the Beast when he saw it at Snetterton i've just found out! The question has now been asked, so I look forward to actually seeing a Ferry ticket in my grubby hand sometime next year! It will be by far and away the furthest I have ever driven my baby that's for sure! :bigsmile:

Will make sure I display my TC sticker while i'm there!

What will she go up against in Sweden, similarly tuned cars or will she be in the SAAB jet display team?

:lol: I have no idea of the competition, but a lot of the things that are on the Beast have been shipped over especially from Sweden or bespokely made here in the UK, so the Swedish chaps have a very strong local advantage over me! but hopefully not the funding! we shall see! :)