New dubber

craggle26

Tuner
Car
Polo CL Coupe
Hello Torque Cars community just thought I would leave a post to what I can do with my first car * VW Polo MK3 CL Coupe 1.3 1993 * I am in need of some engine mods but not quite sure what to go for first.
Any idea's ? Please help us.

Hi Craggle, nice to have you along. I quite like the MK3 shape. Engine mods though are not fantastic on the 1.3 - an engine swap is a better way to go. One thing I would sort as a priority is some nice suspension, Spax or Bilstein adjustable shocks perhaps. It would improve handling and be something you don't have to undo if you decide to do an engine swap in the future.

Hi Craggie,

Love the car mate but wayne is right engine conversion is the only way to really go as you could spend £2000 trying to make it match a 1.6, I would only do mods to a1.3 engine if it was a race restriction,
If your looking for suspension then let me know i give great deals on Bilstein suspension for torques car members.

Many thanks

Hey and welcome craggie. like whats been said theres not much you can do to a 1.3 and youve then got the problem that you have got a full license yet.

Well yeah, Is a bit of a problem. Taking test this month.
Its a bit hard to decided what to do first for the main reason budget. Im a student learning bricklaying which atm isn't a lot of work going unfortunately
I suppose I will get some BBS Rims and get it lowered for now.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back