New car

Grandypops2019

Car
Vectra c 3.2 v6 gsi
Hi all, been busy with new project finally got rid of the vectra gsi, as problem's raised and couldn't get help, so I got myself a saab 9.3 2.0t 2004, which was in a sorry state when I got her, so after debating whether or not to keep her,

I took the plunge and decided to keep her, I'm now very happy with her she puts a smile on my face everytime I drive her,

atm it's had new ignition coils plus plugs, plus major service, replaced all rear disc's and pads with callipers, full brake fluid flush out as old stuff was horrendously black, it was never looked after, oil filter was already twisted, so in with new dexos oil car runs like a dream now, also replaced front drop link's as it was banging like mad,

I spent 2 day's cleaning her the last owner never washed the car, now it's all shinny with a good coat of wax, car still needs a little bit of work but body is good for it's age couple of scratches and a dint/scratch on rear quarter alloys need a refurb looking forward to getting some pic's up soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like you got a good car there, they are fun to drive, well built and have pretty solid engines. Look forward to seeing your pics.

Sounds like you got a good car there, they are fun to drive, well built and have pretty solid engines. Look forward to seeing your pics.
I've read so much about them, all they want is to be looked after, there's plenty to do to them too I'm looking at getting a zorst done soon

Nice to meet you, glad you are enjoying your car.

Do you have any plans for it mod wise over the next few years?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back