New Car

Rudders666

Torque Master
Car
Ford Focus ST300+
Hi all,

Just an informative one to tell all that I've finally purchased a new motor. I bought a Fiesta ST with a Mountune Stage 2 Kit on it so it's 185bhp.

Loving it so far!

Haven't been on for a while so looking forward to catching up with you all again.
:bigsmile:

Just mainly that the old one was costing me a fortune in fuel and repairs. Wanted something new and sporty but small enough so that the wife could drive it. She's only 5 foot bless her. So I guess the problem is the mrs, lol.

Sounds nice. Have to get some pics up! I'm picking up a Mk6 Fiesta ZS TDCI tomorrow to run about in whilst I get the other car ready for Le Mans.

That sounds quite pleasant - what is the ZS model spec?

Cracking little motor tbh. 1.6TDCI engine chucking out a whopping 88bhp :blink: and a more moderate 204nm of torque. Not the quickest thing in the world but with a remap they are quicker than the petrol ZS's and they return an easy 60mpg, plus £35 a year road tax! Handles superbly (really!), cheap insurance, electric everything, half-leather interior, alloy wheels, sporty looking, can't go wrong for a daily hack!

Hijacking the thread a bit now :lol: Will get some pics up tomorrow if I get time.

Loads of slack, purposely restrained so it wasn't as quick as the 1.6 petrol Zetec S. Faster than one with a remap though ;)

That's getting quite common these days - tuning down the diesel models to ensure a decent market for petrol ones.

Are you planning to get a performance map for it?

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back