New Car Help.

choness2004

Torque Junkie
Car
Honda Civic EG
Hi guys,

have just seen a car that I am interesting in buying. There is just one problem, as an 18 year old male, I'm not sure if it will make me look abit "camp" (if thats how to put it).

I really like the car, but I don't want to look abit silly in it.

Anyway it is a 1.1 Mitsubishi Colt Black Hawk. I the one I have found isn't in the internet, but this one looks exactly the same:

http://www.bristolstreet.co.uk/U139...tm_source=DMR&utm_medium=CPC&utm_referrer=DMR

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,

Corey.

Hi guys,

have just seen a car that I am interesting in buying. There is just one problem, as an 18 year old male, I'm not sure if it will make me look abit "camp" (if thats how to put it).

I really like the car, but I don't want to look abit silly in it.

Anyway it is a 1.1 Mitsubishi Colt Black Hawk. I the one I have found isn't in the internet, but this one looks exactly the same:

http://www.bristolstreet.co.uk/U139...tm_source=DMR&utm_medium=CPC&utm_referrer=DMR

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,

Corey.

I wouldn't be too quick to proposition you on the strength of the car alone.

mate if you like the car push your vanity aside and go for it simples!!!!:bigsmile:

it really doesnt matter what other people think if it makes you happy!!!!!!

Im assuming that the colt you are looking at will be similarly priced to the one in the advert so my question is WHY? Wouldnt you be better off buying a cheaper more powerful car and putting the rest of the money towards insurance?

But as the others have said if you like the car then go for it

I have to agree with what is being said also, go for it.

Do check the insurance, Jap cars tend to be quite high for young drivers and I guess this is your biggest consideration when buying a car.