New car has been ordered.

well I hope it's the Leon cause I've just had a insignia for a week it was ok but it didn't leave a lasting impression!

Been to a different dealer. ;)
Was going to have a Leon but went with an Insignia for the extra boot space and it also comes with Sat Nav which the Leon doesn't.
Insignia Sri Nav in Luxor Blue Pearlescent.

well seeing you fell out with your local vaux dealer i doubt youd have went back

So the car went back because it didn't have front parking sensors? How did you manage to wangle that one? :lol:

Has the Insignia got an electronic handbrake too? :p

Because it was originally advertised as having them fitted as standard.
Mansfield Pentagon refuses to fit them as they are adamant they can't be fitted.
But when I went to Derby Pentagon the other day the lady knew they had to fitted to a numberplate surround unlike the back ones as they a button type sensors. :blink:
And yes it has the electronic parking brake. :confused:

So the car went back because it didn't have front parking sensors? How did you manage to wangle that one? :lol:

Has the Insignia got an electronic handbrake too? :p

Not even an option on motability.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE be the Bi turbo model!? :D

Yeah it went up an up until I got to their complaints department. The lady has been brilliant.
It was her that actually suggested choosing another car.
And she's also on Pentagon in Mansfield's case for there poor customer service.
Think they are going to receive a fine from Motability.

No buddy just an Sri 160 Nav with optional 18's. ;)

After all that you have been through TN and you are still sticking to Vauxhall, then I suggest that you tell Vauxhall customer services this and see what they can do for you in way of a goodwill gesture! ;)

I've gone to a different dealer Big T.
The lady that ordered the car is going to swipe some car mats from a demo car for me if she has the chance.
I'm lucky to be ordering a new car tbh. They don't take terminating a contract early lightly. ;)

No buddy just an Sri 160 Nav with optional 18's. ;)
thats the car i had bar the satnav 1 note i will make is the lumbar bar becomes uncomfortable on long drives so you deflate it and it inflates its self back:sad2: (bad design by vaux on this 1!!) the ebrake is imho is a pointless gimmick! the mpg according to the trip computer is atrocious cruising down the motorway in 6th at 70 36-40mpg i thought diesels were supposed to be good:confused:

I know mate I struggle to get much over 40mpg in the Astra.
Did you notice how many miles where on the clock?

Blimey :shock: If I ever saw 40mpg from the Beast, I would visit a church in the morning and drop a £50 note into the collection plate :lol: