New Brum

Rudders666

Torque Master
Car
Ford Focus ST300+
Hi all,

Now have a Focus ST instead of the Fiesta ST as i'm sure you know from my updated gallery. :twisted:

I'm booked in down at Dreamscience on Saturday and was wondering if anyone else had gone this route and what peoples thoughts were on this?

Many thanks in advance,

Pete :bigsmile:

It's amazing, I love it, totally used to it now Loz but I know what you mean. lol. Was just great to be back in a man-sized car again tbh. Thanks Pgarner :bigsmile:
Any views on the dreamscience approach?

I'm loving it thanks and if you get one you certainly won't be disappointed. Thanks for the links I'll certainly look through them and try and get some decent information out of them. :idea: :mrgreen:

No worries. A lot of people recommend upgrading the intake pipe, that goes from airfilter to the intake manifold, after a remap, as the increased turbo suction can sometimes flatten the pipe a bit, restricting airflow.

Practically 1.4 actually chief! I like these a lot tbh, effortless especially with a remap and plenty of gadgets. Be nice for a daily driver but not raw enough for me.

Well yeah but quite far from 3 :p lol. It's great for a daily driver. So comfortable and the power's there when you want it. I just can't wait to feel the difference at the weekend :D Long drive afterwards. lol

That's much cheaper than Dreamscience if it's an induction kit. I'd be dubious about buying anything from PonySpeed though. Heard many bad things. Had my car mapped now btw and it is massively faster. Took it to a hub-dyno and got some good results out of it :D

Yeah ya can certainly feel the difference. Wanna do more but saving for my wedding and being cut in hours at work as it is. Ah well... it'll do for now :)

Yeah ya can certainly feel the difference. Wanna do more but saving for my wedding and being cut in hours at work as it is. Ah well... it'll do for now :)

Good to see your priorities are in the right place Rudders! Wedding first car second :)
Actually better not let her indoors see this thread or she will get the wrong idea about me and be off to the bridal shop :lol:

Thanks. Yeah the handling and the rev range aren't the same and I do find myself (now and then) missing the bang pop of my exhaust. I'll get a new one at some point i'm sure.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back