new blood

lbsbloke

Car
VW golf mk4
Hi, I'm new...
Looking forward to some helpful discussion and tips..
Perhaps I can help a few people too
Currently driving a golf mk4 2.8.24valve 4 motion
changed a lot of things
Preparing to add a Turbo in the next month or so
Loads of interior mods and audio install which competes in EMMA SQ comps
Lewis

Hi....
So far
Lowered on coilovers
Polybushed front and rear
Custom drop links and camber bushes
H&R updated arb
Front upper and lower S3 strut braces
Engine:
Lowered compression via head spacer, fitted 660cc injectors
SAI deleted
Milltek catback
Custom decatted
Interior:
Loads!!
Exterior :
Us spec rear lights
hella cellis fronts
Micro mirrors from lupo
There's Probably more I've forgotten

Hi and welcome to TC forums.
Gotta love the old V6 Golf and the 4wd should be able to put that power down when the turbo goes on. Excellent project, keep us updated how it's going.

Always had a soft spot for the Mk4 V6 4motion. Unfortunately the closest I ever got to owning one was a Mk4 V5! This should be a proper sleeper with a turbo. Most will look at it like an old Mk4 Golf, and have no idea its got power and 4wd!

Hello and a very warm welcome from me the site Admin. Sorry for my slow reply, I've been out of action for a while due to a nasty virus but I'm pretty much back now.

It's good to have you with us. You'll find us one of the most friendly forums around.

Don't be shy, get involved in the many discussions and start new threads or ask questions, our community really thrives on fresh material posted up and we all contribute to help make this site what it is today.

Enjoy your time on here, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine and be sure to start up a project thread and keep us updated on your car project as it evolves and comes together.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back