New Beetle Ideas :)

2fast2catch

Torque Master
Car
punto
I have noticed that round here the new beetle is one of the most customised cars (in a graphics kinda way) must date back to hippy flower power and peace stickers on the old bug.

so i thought i would give some custom designs a go :)
(sorry about the quality of image, i had to scale right down so that no-one could pinch it lol)

1st one

BEETLEDESIGN1copy.jpg

sorry waynne i keep putting everything in the wrong place :)

yeah i finished this one last night and am working on a couple of others,

sick of seeing them covered in daisys so thought i would offer something bit different, think its gonna be a bit of a 'watch this space' thread as i come up with more ideas :)

this one for the boys is awesome, the barcode with those female figures.... nice idea, hey 2 fast, can you find a bettle RSi and do these stuff on it?
how about this for the boys do it orange over a dark blue car?

this one for the boys is awesome, the barcode with those female figures.... nice idea, hey 2 fast, can you find a bettle RSi and do these stuff on it?
how about this for the boys do it orange over a dark blue car?

i will be able to make any of these graphics fit any car, would just need to modify them round the body work and adjust sizes a bit :)

here is a quick blue and orange one for ya, i know its not really dark blue but its the only quick side image i could find but it gives you the idea sorry :)

BLUEANDORANGETEST.jpg

i will be able to make any of these graphics fit any car, would just need to modify them round the body work and adjust sizes a bit :)

here is a quick blue and orange one for ya, i know its not really dark blue but its the only quick side image i could find but it gives you the idea sorry :)

BLUEANDORANGETEST.jpg

2fast, it's amazing, i'm speechless, how you do these things so good and so fast, you're excellent, and thanks a lot, but what you think, isn't it better like this? color contrast makes it more beautiful.

2fast, it's amazing, i'm speechless, how you do these things so good and so fast, you're excellent, and thanks a lot, but what you think, isn't it better like this? color contrast makes it more beautiful.

totally agree with ya, i love colour contrasting graphics, would love to see this orange on something black, or even orange on lime green for a really bright effect,

i used the white car purely for ease of being able to see design better otherwise i would be here all day trying to pick colours lol:)

totally agree with ya, i love colour contrasting graphics, would love to see this orange on something black, or even orange on lime green for a really bright effect,

i used the white car purely for ease of being able to see design better otherwise i would be here all day trying to pick colours lol:)

yea, i know the white beetle was the base car, so all your works were cool, also those for the girls.
this one the barcode is awesome.... do you think you could save it, cause hopefully in the next 3 months i should be getting a car and I'd like to add that vinyl?
how about a silver vinyl on a dark purple or dark grape car? ;)

yea, i know the white beetle was the base car, so all your works were cool, also those for the girls.
this one the barcode is awesome.... do you think you could save it, cause hopefully in the next 3 months i should be getting a car and I'd like to add that vinyl?
how about a silver vinyl on a dark purple or dark grape car? ;)

yep not a problem, will be selling all the designs soon (wanted to have a range done before i sold them but can produce them anytime your ready :))

Oooooooooooooo silver on purple will look really good :)

what car you getting i could do a trial of what it would look like if you want?

yep not a problem, will be selling all the designs soon (wanted to have a range done before i sold them but can produce them anytime your ready :))

Oooooooooooooo silver on purple will look really good :)

what car you getting i could do a trial of what it would look like if you want?

right now i am looking at a 1975 opel manta A.
it's red, but the color doesn't matter, the guy is asking 800 euros.
it's hard when u have other things to do in your list before, but i am sure i will get it.

nice looking cars the opel mantas, good price aswell :)

i take it you will be getting respray done then if the colour doesnt matter

will have a play about for you!

i like this one :)

800px-Opel_Manta.jpg

nice looking cars the opel mantas, good price aswell :)

i take it you will be getting respray done then if the colour doesnt matter

will have a play about for you!

i like this one :)

800px-Opel_Manta.jpg

i do have this picture in my computer. this one is good, but it's like too more racing and it look's too european, if you know what i mean. I'd rather go for a muscle/tuner style than racing one. but however this one is a cool car and it used to race in the rally championships before.

as a whole im not too keen on beetles as such (bit too much of a girlie car for my liking im more into jap cars) but i do like the look of the front bumper on that, needs to be slammed, black, black bonnet badge, slight tint on windows, set of dimond cut alloys and would prob like it a bit better lol

as a whole im not too keen on beetles as such (bit too much of a girlie car for my liking im more into jap cars) but i do like the look of the front bumper on that, needs to be slammed, black, black bonnet badge, slight tint on windows, set of dimond cut alloys and would prob like it a bit better lol

that's the RSi, it has 180-220 HP engine FWD, and it's used in the VW beetle CUP championship. I thought of this beetle as a more boys beetle.:)

That's fantastic! Love it. Might look you up for some glass etching when I've made my mind up what I want... so you'll be waiting a while...

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back