New Alloys...

Marrk

Wrench Pro
Car
Clio MkII 1.2
I have a Clio MkII 51 plate and wanted to get some new alloys for my car.
I started by looking for some 182 alloys to put on it but theyre hard to find!! Unless i want to pay £650 from Renault!!
I'm now looking at getting some new alloys and wondered what ones to get.
Just wondered if people could give me some advice as to what would look sweeet. Im looking for some black or dark grey alloys. My car is black. I was looking at some KEI Force 10's in hyperblack.
What dyu think?
kei_force10_hb.jpg

that is very cheap for a set or wheels from the dealer.
my 17s are £461 + vat EACH excluding tyres from Audi
once enquired about my civics alloys when i split one of them 14" £230 ex vat without tyre.

You were right going for 182 alloys to begin with. Those Kei's look like cheap tat like 96.1% of non-motorsport aftermarket alloy wheels I've ever seen. A number of 182 alloys being sold as singles and a pair on e-bay, even a set of 172 Cup alloys which are also nice.

Yeah I think these KEI's dont look too bad on some cars in pic's I've seen. But I've been told there pretty heavy! They dont make the gunmetal in 15". I stretched my search from 182 alloys to the Trophy Turinis and then was advised to check out Speed Line which make Turinis without the Renault centre cap, pretty much! (as far as i know) and they make them in 15" anthracite and the 172's come in 16" so i could pretty much swap my alloys over and not have to worry about suspension, for a while anyway! What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator: