Needing an advice choosing my next car

wolf1989

Car
BMW 318 e46
First off, hello everyone on the forum. Back months ago i kinda made a simillar thread but decided to keep saving up more money so i did it.

BMW e46 318i was my first car that i had for two years. That car was amazing, but was slow as hell. SOLD.

Super excited to buy me a new car now. But the thing is, i have literally no clue what to buy.

I will guys give you as many clues to what im looking for so you can at least recommend me something to look for.

1.It has to be up to around 6000 euros
2.Its gotta under 2000cc or 2000cc exactly.. Insurance here in Serbia above 2000cc engines is insanelly expansive
3.Hopefully not a ridiculous fuel eater if possible. Fuel is pricy too.... well this is not a deal breaker but at least to consider.
4.MOST IMPORTANTLY !!!! A car that will be fun to drive. As im a huge car person.... even that slow turtle 318i i enjoyed driving. I dont want something numb that lacks driving experience at all.
5.As fast as possible for this price range.... tunning like stage 1 included too.....well even 170-200HP will be nice for me to start with.
6.Preferably petrol engine.... as we all love.... but keeping in mind me being not the richest person, to say the least.... and gas is expasive here so much.... Diesel engines are an option for me FOR SURE.
7.Its gotta be as realiable as possible. Because its gonna be my daily and the only car. That old E46 ive had..... was nightmare.... all its repairs costed me as much as the car itself literally lol....
8.I would not goo too deep into tunning thing. The only thing id do is stage 1. Going deeper is expansive for me.

WITH ALL THESE INFORMATIONS, HOPE YOU GUYS CAN AT LEAST POINT ME IN SOME DIRECTION WHAT TO LOOK FOR.

I mean all what matters, most importatly... lets try to figure out and recommed best engine to look for.... some recommendations...

So far me researching and for all around my needs.... i came to a conclusion..... first off, those 2.0 TDI with 170 HP diesel engines looks the most appealing to me overall....it being a diesel, decent economy fuel wise, kinda agile at those 170 HP + stage 1... should be somewhat fast.... loads of chassis to choose too.... well id just go for A3 personally, taste looks wise.

1.8T BAM engines i know those are BEASTS, that old cupra R 4x4 so could be an option. With stage1 i assume its close to 270 hp.

Well, for now researching, what did catch my eye and suits my needs is..... those cars with 2.0 TDI engines at 170 HP
Or maybe a MK5 GTI .... but ive heard those 2.0 tfsi are very unrealiable... and ive heard it from many friends that are mechanics.

oh and sorry for such long thread.... wall of texts can be annoying to read i know haha

THANK YOU AND WISH YOU ALL AN AMAZING DAY!!! ;):cool: