need tips

dan91

Car
saxo vtr
Hi am new to this and i am looking to make my vtr faster and i was just wandering if anyone got any ideas cheers. :bigsmile:

Last edited by a moderator:
My ideas not good enough eh?

Lol.

I used to own a VTR, all I did was strip it out, decat, exhaust, IK and ragged the daylights out of it before p/x it for the 182!

I put this one it last night lol! When i didnt now how to put the thread things on lmao!
I'm thinking of stripping the back out but it will look plain and boring in the back though if i do it?

You could get a cage?

Carbon fibre sheets to replace the rear interior trims.

Would look ace mate.

You not on SaxP?

I got...
induction kid,
decat,
exhaust system,
lowered it.

What are good brakes mate?

I have Brembo High Carbon discs and Carbone Loraine RC5 pads.

If your wanting a bit more speed, stripping it out will make it feel a lot faster and a lot more hardcore. I loved my clio stripped out, was mint!

Ok cheers mate what does the strut braces do? Sorry am rubbish with all this stuff lmao!

No problems dude.

Have a look on the website, fire any questions you have about anything on here and I'll try my best to help!

L

Dan, can you please stop using text speak in your posts, forum terms & conditions clearly state that text speak is not permitted on these forums.

Cheers,
Loz.

Sorry about that Dan91, but not all of us are modern up to date and bilingual ;)
Best stick to plain English for the forum so we all stand a chance of understanding :)