need someone to help me out with my FTO

hmerov

Car
Mitsubishi FTO 2.0
ive got Mitsubishi FTO,2.0 GR and it is 180 BHP, i just want to make it 500 or 600 BHP and if there is a chance for me to do it and i someone can tell me a bit more about the mods and how to do it, it will be great!

A nice big AMS turbo kit is the way forward. But then you have all the added parts to buy along with it. Looking at around £5000 just for your basics.

Might be worth sorcing an Evo engine, as I believe they will fit right in.

You have 180 now ? try 280 before you even think about those other figures

5k might yes might get you to 500 but that not even the begining.

Forgetting the money for the engine for a moment theres another £5K if you want to be able to drive it

If you really want 500bhp Buy something else ( sorry but you did ask)

Power is no good unless it can be put down on the road and the car will stay there

My nissan has 500 atw used to be half that as standard. Engine cost (forged ) circa £10k rest of the car i dare not add it up.

ive got Mitsubishi FTO,2.0 GR and it is 180 BHP, i just want to make it 500 or 600 BHP and if there is a chance for me to do it and i someone can tell me a bit more about the mods and how to do it, it will be great!

Im a trader of fto parts on the ftooc. And if you want power like that from an fto you need to talk to richard b on the ftooc, he owns the fasted fto in the country, i think his engine runs between 500 and 600 bhp and cost 1000s.
Also a standard GR came out the factory at 170 bhp and unless your car has been modded i would think it has lost some horses over the years. First thing you need to do is get it on a rolling road to get some acurate figures to start, and then start saving all your pennys.

atb, steve.