Need some tips on things to do yo my 2008 cobalt

Hey! Ive got the same car! Just the 2.2l some things ive found that seem to help people get a little hp and better throttle is swapping to the 2.4 manifold and tb with a tune. Bigger tb bigger mani =more air then you get bigger injectors and a tune should come out nicely

I thought I was never gonna get a response haha! But thank you I also I have the 2.2 just typed it in wrong. Thanks a lot man and I definitely could use a better throttle response. What kind of tune do you recommend??

I hear ya! If it wernt my daily itd be in pieces already hahahaha. I think whats best is for a shop to tune it, instead of just plug and play. every car is different, different fuel you use, different milages cause different power loss to make up. Not to mention youd have to trust the john doe you get the tune from, some people like to watch the world burn haha

That would be more like a modification treatment based on experiments. I am sure that's fun and what you have done isn't dumb i guess that's more like a passion for your hobby which is dope.