Need some advices on Volvo 850 T5

kioskaskdn

Car
Volvo 850 T5 2.0l
Hello everybody, i'm new in here. Have been browsing though forums for a while and joined recently. Here is the thing i want to ask you all: i have a Volvo 850 T5, got it as a b-day present a year ago (long story :) ). Now i want to increase bhp amount with as less expenses as possible, i've done some customisations like dump valve, high flow air filter and mbc (quite low budget i have :( ). Can anybody advice me what to do next like where should i start and what to do first,because i don't have a lot of knowledge in performance mods. Any help would be appreciated.

not to much on one go, thanks for welcome :) i'm using this car in every day driving so i can't go something big or something what couldn't be done in max two days. i think i could go 200quit on one go, maybe 300

I'd say you want to be looking at upgrading the exhaust system as the next step. I'd recommend a full exhaust including manifold and either a sports cat or a de-cat pipe.

I'd say you want to be looking at upgrading the exhaust system as the next step. I'd recommend a full exhaust including manifold and either a sports cat or a de-cat pipe.
That's not what I'd call a budget upgrade, Manifold alone can be into 4 figures.
Mine is going on the rollers on th 28th, I'll report back then with some sugestions.
Nitrous might be the best option.

any known companies of yours to do a remap? i found one on google in birmingham, sent them an e-mail like a week ago and still no respond. and about that exhaust, is it possible to upgrade it and not improve the sound? i hate then a car roars like hell knows what :)

hi mate what lump have you got in it the m12 or m11 i think they are one is fly by wire other has a throttle cable

i had a c70 t5 and played with that a little and that did go very well but was very bad on juice was lucky if it did 12 mpg might of been the way i was driving lol