need some advice for my saab 93 2.0t

biopower

Car
Saab 93 2.0t
i got a 06 93 linear, the springs are getting soft and i am thinking of getting a new set. should i change my whole suspension system and get a saab aero system or other brands?

depends on what you are looking for. I have a 94 9000 aero and it had a 30mm factory lowered suspension and the handling is fairly different than that of the cs or cd. In fact I am thinking about going with a koni suspension system which will lower my car another 30-45mm. The reason I am going with the kit is that it is only about $75 usd more than going with just bilstien struts and shocks.

Well it all depends on what you are trying to do. I personaaly like the konis, had a set on my 97 honda prelude before i trashed it. If you are looking for exhaust I just put a JT superflow 3in turbo back on my 9000 and the sound and performance are awesome. Has a nice European/Italian tune definitly not ricey. As far as brands are concerned though it really matters whether you are states side or not because we in the US are getting hosed on the availability of a good selection of parts. I ve heard good things about Hirsch and Abbot racing. Pretty much just do some research and you'll find some good info on the web.

Go for a set of Bilsteins with Eibach springs, would last forever. Sach performance kit may be second best...

I have a 93ss 2003 Aero, try this combination which works very well for me! everything was supplied and fitted by Abbott Racing in Essex UK, but they can ship the items to anywhere in the world for others to fit for you. Koni FSD shock absorbers, and Abbott Racing stiffened and lower springs.
I found this combination to give me an excellent ride, they level out very quickly after going over undulations in the road, also sweeping bends under power hold no fear for me anymore. Good luck